Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Long-awaited Appearance of Miss Emma Renee Daly


Can I just say how thrilled I am on becoming a grandma! I realize that it really came to fruition when Adam and Jaynann announced the fact that they were pregnant, but to have her HERE is huge. I can't explain the feelings that I had then and now. I still have not seen her in person, because of work commitments but tomorrow evening, after work, we are headed down to surround Adam, Jaynann and Miss Emma. Just a warning to the parents'.......don't worry about Emma, she and I will be hanging out, swapping stories and I'll get my fill of kissing her neck...the sweetest spot on a child ;)
Just an FYI on the pix......I realize that all of us 'look' pregnant, but can you spot the real preggos? This was actually a day in Cedar where Greta hosted a baby shower for Jaynann. We thought it would nice to take a few photos. Little did we realize how alike we really looked.
I'll be sure to update in the next couple of days..with photos of Miss Emma and Grandma Di.
What do you think? Should I be a 'Grandma', 'Granny', 'Grammy', or 'Di'....give me your thoughts.

3 comments:

Amber Williams said...

Hey, it's Amber Rosenlof...
So glad she finally made it! I can't WAIT to hear this story! And I can't wait to see you at my ward when little Emma is blessed! I haven't seen you for YEARS!
Anyway, I think "Gramma Di" would be cute!
Email me and I'll invite you to my blog!
arosenlof@yahoo.com

Smith Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. I definitely think you need to go with Grammy Di. You're going to be an amazing Grandma.

Kent & Beka said...

I love the "nana di". Just fits ya... kinda hip for a very with it granny!

Practicing 2 b a g ma

Practicing 2 b a g ma
Nana Di and g-nephew Ty