Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Boy Add


Addison has found a 'new' passion. Besides loving basketball he has taken on a real interest in photography.
Go back about 3 weeks on a Sunday afternoon and he was bored. I've found Sunday afternoons the right time to nap, read and hang with family. Addison is NOT a napper, so I told him to grab my Nikon and head outside and go nuts. He was clicking pictures of everything that popped out at him. Susan's rose bushes were in full bloom and absolutely stunning, so that was a good subject. Then after dinner we went outside because of the great weather and he found more subjects; Cami, Shadow, trees and cars.
I had suggested that he try his hand at "Eyeball Benders"....things you see but don't realize what they are in just a glance. Again, he took it 100 % and got some great shots. I think he put them on his blog, but I'll try to recover some and post them here.
We're going to enter them in some contests and keep it going.
btw: He received an Olympus camera for his 14th birthday. Watch out Ashton Kutcher :)

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Diane I found your blog on Adams blog. Are you a grandma yet?

Practicing 2 b a g ma

Practicing 2 b a g ma
Nana Di and g-nephew Ty