Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Two Weeks are Not enough


I returned to see Dr. Watabe today and it was a test of patience. I haven't driven my car for 2 weeks and doing that in and of itself was difficult. Difficult to sit that long, difficult to shift and stop and most importantly, to drive with all of the crazies!!! But, as in all things that we've already learned, it's just like riding a bike, you really never forget. It also makes me think of childbirth...that is also something that CAN'T be forgotten. It's a topic that most women can gab about for hours, each at their own pace. And then there are the special ones who are awaiting to add on to their stories (Jaynann and Greta) because of the impending birth of their children. Greta's due date was Monday May 12, which is now passed her by, but just remember that these forthcoming spirits have their own ideas of when they'll make the trip. I talked to Greta yesterday and she was completing one of her many walks around Cedar and then a girlfriend was coming to get her and take her to Parowan and drive on the bumpy roads. Hope it worked! I'm just waiting for the "we're on our way to Labor and Delivery" phone call!
Jaynannie on the other hand has about a month to wait for Miss Emma. She too is patiently getting things readied and learning to listen to her body and all the signals. Adam told me that he was 'nesting' by getting the car seat mounted and putting the stroller together. Ahhh, so sweet to see your oldest hone in on his parenting. The Lord certainly gives us all instincts at the perfect time. I'm loving the fact that I see, watch and hear all of the things my oldest is going through, especially with the new addition just a month away.
Did I mention that the doctor said I could go back to work on Monday? I'm having trouble sleeping at night....well, getting to sleep. I realize that I don't do a thing all day, except 'organize' things, read and watch the boob tube. It's very tiring, I suppose.

No comments:

Practicing 2 b a g ma

Practicing 2 b a g ma
Nana Di and g-nephew Ty